Sponsor a Student
If your desire as a sponsor is to do more than improve access to education through financial contributions of whatever amount you can comfortably afford—but to truly connect and build a lasting lifelong relationship with the student you sponsor, we can help with that.
The students in need of sponsorship are most often selected by their educators, based on factors such as their performance, and limited access to ongoing education. You can help by sponsoring one child on an ongoing basis, providing them increased access to learning, food, clothing, and other necessities. However, you can also provide financial assistance, school supplies, and donations of other necessities that can be distributed to all of the children on a needs basis.
You do not need to be wealthy to give, and even if you cannot afford to give on a monthly basis—your one time contribution will make a difference in the life of a student who needs you! Sponsoring just one child will create a ripple effect that will live on for generations to come!
One Time Donations
These donations help us meet the needs of the organization at the time to help us meet the most pressing needs of our children as they arise.
Monthly donations help us to ensure continued services to the orphans in need and the funds are allocated where they are needed most.
What Your Donations Can Do:
- $10.00/month – Feed a child school meals.
- $19.00/month – Pay school fees and buy school uniform plus school supplies.
- $30.00/month – Support a child in primary school (meals, supplies, tutoring service)
- $50.00/month – Sponsor tutoring services to 5 primary school children to help them get caught up academically.
- $80.00/month – Support a child in secondary school (meals, supplies, tutoring service)
- $120.00/month – Sponsor tutoring services to 2 secondary school children to help them succeed academically.